Using Collaboration Setup
The Collaboration Setup dialog box (File menu) includes project-wide collaboration settings. You can use these settings to do the following things:
- Establish links to composition layouts in external projects.
- View information about shared composition layouts in the active project.
- Share Job Jackets.
- Import text or pictures into the shared content library.
- Remove text or pictures imported via the Collaboration Setup dialog box.
- Specify how often the active project is updated with any changes to linked content or Job Jackets settings.
The topics below describe these settings.
- Linking to other projects
- Viewing information about linkable composition layouts
- Importing and managing shared content
- Specifying update options
Parent topic: Collaboration and single-sourcing