When you open a project, you have immediate access to some basic features at the bottom left of the project window.
- Zoom: Enter a zoom percentage or choose a zoom value from the drop-down menu.
- Page Number: Enter a page number in the Page Number field or choose a page from the page list that displays when you click the upward facing arrow to the right of the field.
- Previous Page: Navigate to the previous page.
- Next Page: Navigate to the next page.
- Master Page Toggle: Switch back and forth between the active layout page and its master page.
- Split Screen Vertically: View the layout in two or more separate panes one above the other.
- Split Screen Horizontally: View the layout in two or more separate panes side by side.
- Export: Display the same export options that are available when you choose File > Export.
- Preview: Preview a Web layout or Interactive layout as it appears when exported. Available only when you are working on Web layouts or Interactive layouts.
Note: Click the up arrow next to the Page Number field to see a thumbnail view of all of the pages in the layout. Mac users can continue to click the up arrow to enlarge the thumbnails.